1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal Information We Collect From You:
- Account Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing/billing addresses, profile picture and other similar information when you register an account.
- Financial Information: Our payment processor(s) will collect the financial information necessary to process your payments, such as your payment card number and authentication details. Please note, however, that we store only a tokenized version of such information and do not maintain payment card information on our servers.
- Communication Information: We may collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback.
- Social Media Information: We may maintain a social media presence on platforms like Facebook, Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with us on social media, we may receive personal information that you provide or make available to us based on your settings, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Information We Process on Behalf of Our Customers: In order to provide the Service, we process certain data on behalf of our customers, including but not limited to the name, shipping address, and other related information necessary to fulfill orders on behalf of our customers. Such information can be received directly from our customer or collected through integrations with third party marketplace platforms (e.g. Facebook marketplace, We process that data, including any personal information contained within it, pursuant to our agreements with our customers. We process such personal information in accordance with instructions provided by such customers and do not determine the purposes and means of the processing taking place. If you are such an individual and have questions about the processing of your personal information or want to exercise one of your privacy rights, please contact the ShipA2Z customer that you interact with directly.
Internet Activity Information: When you use the Service, we may automatically log the following information:
- Device Information: The manufacturer and model, operating system, browser type, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device you use to access the Service. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”) to help collect and analyze Usage Information. For more information on how Google uses this information, click here.
- Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address when you visit our website or use the Service.
- Email Open/Click Information: We may collect information about the date and time you open or click links in emails we send.
We may use the following technologies to collect Internet Activity Information:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Service Delivery, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Service;
- Create, maintain, and authenticate your account; and
- Process transactions through our third party payment processors.
Communicating with You, including to:
- Send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and
- Provide user support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Service Improvement, including to:
- Improve the Service and create new features;
- Personalize your experience; and
- Create and derive insights from de-identified and aggregated information.
Marketing and Advertising, including for:
- To send you marketing communications, including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and other means.
Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
3.PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Our Sharing: We do not sell, rent, license, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share personal information with:
- Service Providers, including hosting services, email services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer support services, and analytics services. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your personal information.
- Your Employer, if you are using the Service in connection with your role as an employee or contractor of a company or other legal entity, we may share your personal information with such entity.
- Professional Advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transaction Recipients, such as counterparties and others assisting with a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, asset sale, or similar transaction, and with successors or affiliates as part of or following that transaction.
- Government Authorities, where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
4. NOTICES TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Where provided for by law and subject to any applicable exceptions, California residents may have the following rights:
- Know. You can request to know the categories of personal information that ShipA2Z has collected about you, the business purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, whether ShipA2Z has disclosed your personal information for business purposes, the categories of personal information so disclosed, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information (we provide this information in the Personal Information Collection, Use, and Sharing sections above);
- Access. You can request access to the specific pieces of personal information that ShipA2Z has collected about you;
- Delete. You can request that we delete the personal information we collected from you; and
- Opt out. You can instruct businesses that sell your personal information to stop doing so – ShipA2Z, however, does not sell personal information.
If you are a customer of one of our merchant customers, please note that we act strictly as a service provider with respect to your personal information. If you have questions about the processing of your personal information or want to exercise one of your privacy rights, please contact the ShipA2Z customer that you interact with directly.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. ShipA2Z does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete that information.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Keeping your data secure is important. ShipA2Z follows current industry standards to protect your personal information while that data is in transit and at rest in our data storage. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided to the Service from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No network or email transmission is fully secure or guaranteed to be error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site or Service may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information to ShipA2Z. If you have questions about the security of our Service, please contact us at hello@ShipA2Z.com.
8. YOUR CHOICES
Update, Delete or Correct Personal Information: You can contact us and request any updates, deletions or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You section after opting out of marketing communications.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. Learn more about “Do Not Track” here.